Grilled steak is the best to use for this salad, feel free to adjust all amounts to taste, if you prefer lots of dressing then double the ingredients using a large garlic clove.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked small shell pasta
- lettuce leaf (use as many as needed to live the plate)
- 1 small English cucumber, chopped (peel left on or removed)
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive (or brine-cured olives of choice)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided (can use more)
- 2 beef sirloin steaks
- 1Combine all dressing ingredients in a processor until well combined; set half of the dressing aside and refrigerate to serve at the table.
- 2In a bowl combine the cooked shell pasta with the remaining half of the dressing, then mix in cucumber, olives, sliced onion, pimientos and 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese; toss to combine, then refrigerate while grilling the steaks.
- 3Grill the steaks until desired doneness; place on a plate allow to rest for 15 minutes or more, then slice thinly.
- 4Line a large platter plate with lettuce leaves.
- 5Spread the pasta mixture over the leaves, then arrange the sliced steak over the pasta.
- 6Sprinkle about 1/4 cup or more crumbled feta cheese over the sliced steak.
- 7Serve with reserved dressing.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Grilled Steak Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.0
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 508.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: