Prep 19 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious salad is quickly put together and very low in fat and calories. From the book, "Cooking Light SuperFast Suppers".
- 1 (12 ounce) package romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) packagesrefrigerated grilled chicken breast strips, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup light olive oil vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine the lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, olives and red onion. Toss together gently.
- Combine the vinaigrette and lemon juice, whisking to combine.
- Pour the dressing over lettuce mixture, tossing lightly.
This was a really good flavored salad, we really enjoyed it. I like the addition of the grilled chicken. The dressing and lemon combination were great. Made for ZWT4
A great salad that I am sure to make again during the hot summer months. This was reduced to 2 servings and served on top of mixed greens. The addition of lemon juice to the olive oil vinaigrette really lifted the flavor. Made for *ZWT 4*