Recipe by Tinat51796
I found this recipe on Redbook's website. It's so simple but sounds really good so I'm posting it here so I don't forget about it.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed in garlic press
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 (1 1/2 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, garlic, and oregano in large plastic food storage bag.
- Pierce chicken with fork several times and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add to bag and coat with dressing, marinate 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag.
- Grill or broil 6 minutes per side.
- Or, cook in a grill pan over medium-high heat, 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.