Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on Redbook's website. It's so simple but sounds really good so I'm posting it here so I don't forget about it.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed in garlic press
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 (1 1/2 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, garlic, and oregano in large plastic food storage bag.
- Pierce chicken with fork several times and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add to bag and coat with dressing, marinate 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag.
- Grill or broil 6 minutes per side.
- Or, cook in a grill pan over medium-high heat, 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
I can only echo comments made by previous reviewers. Delicious. I will add just a tad more garlic next time. We love garlic. :)
Simply excellent! Just the right amount of flavor. I halved the recipe and was afraid there wouldn't be enough marinade to add much flavor to the chicken. I shouldn't have worried, it was just right. I did let it marinate for about five hours. It smelled wonderful while grilling. This is a real keeper recipe. I'll be making it often. Thanks for posting!
Wow! This was so simple and delicious! I couldn't believe how flavorful it was after only 20 minutes of marinating. Definitely a keeper! Thanks!