I found this recipe on Redbook's website. It's so simple but sounds really good so I'm posting it here so I don't forget about it.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, garlic, and oregano in large plastic food storage bag.
- Pierce chicken with fork several times and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add to bag and coat with dressing, marinate 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag.
- Grill or broil 6 minutes per side.
- Or, cook in a grill pan over medium-high heat, 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.