1/4 Photos of Greek Grilled Chicken Breasts
I found this recipe on Redbook's website. It's so simple but sounds really good so I'm posting it here so I don't forget about it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, garlic, and oregano in large plastic food storage bag.
- 2Pierce chicken with fork several times and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Add to bag and coat with dressing, marinate 20 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken from bag.
- 5Grill or broil 6 minutes per side.
- 6Or, cook in a grill pan over medium-high heat, 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Grilled Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (698 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 840.1
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 435.8 mg
- Sodium 791.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 144.7 g