Recipe by Shawn C
found this in a cooking magazine and added a few things
Top Review by COOKGIRl
Delicious and simple. Used cherry toms; and elephant garlic to tone down the garlic taste. Next time I make this I am going to use wax beans for a change. Forgot to buy fresh green beans at the farmers' market so I opted for my reliable, good quality frozen green beans. There was only a hint of Dijon which I liked;- too much and it would have overpowered the salad. Thanks for sharing your easy recipe.
- 2 lbs trimmed washed fresh green beans
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt (coarse ground)
- pepper (fresh ground)
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- 2 cups cut up tomatoes (roma or cherry)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallion
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- place beans in large pot of salted boiling water until tender/crisp 6-8 minutes.
- drain in colander rinsing with cold water to stop cooking.
- whisk oil, garlic, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper (to taste).
- toss vinegarette over beans.
- add remaining cheese, tomatoes and scallions toss to coat.