Recipe by Niki6
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Inspired by a Greek Gyro, this stuffing mix consists of 5 ingredients, simply prepared for a quick, delicious meal.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup greek dressing (can be adjusted depending on flavor desired)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 pita bread, with pockets
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef over medium heat until cooked through. Drain well.
- Stir in potatoes and Greek dressing. Continue cooking, following directions on the back of the Simply Potatoes bag.
- Add cherry tomatoes during the last 10 minutes of cooking so that they burst.
- Cut pitas in half to open pockets, and stuff with mixture.