Recipe by JulesD
This is a copycat from Oasis, a Mediterranean restaurant in my area. I am not even vegetarian and it's my favorite wrap/salad. If you taste the dressing before you put it on the salad and think it's gross...that's what I thought! But once it's on the salad the favors really mesh well.
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced and drained
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 pita bread, wraps
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix spinach, grated carrot, black olives, tomato and feta together for the salad.
- Mix equal parts of EVOO, fresh squeezed lemon juice, and oregano together for the dressing.
- Put as much dressing on as you like, and toss.
- Eat as a salad or put in pita wrap, and enjoy!