Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great chicken with a yummy lemon flavor. Good to make as a Gyro with tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, greek olives, and feta. We served ours with pasta salad and rice.
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1 -2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice, squeeze from one lemon
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 onion, cut into rings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- aluminum foil
- Cut out a piece of foil for each chicken breast.
- Rub olive oil on each sheet.
- In a bowl mix lemon zest, garlic, soy sauce , lemon juice, paprika.
- Then brush or dip each chicken breast into the sauce and place onto a piece of foil.
- Then sprinkle salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. And 1-2 sliced onion rings on top and fold the foil shut tightly.
- Place on the grill for 15-30 minutes. (time depends on size and thickness of chicken breasts. Or put in the oven at 350 degrees.
It really just wasn't to my taste - my husband like it okay though! It really doesn't have much a Greek flavour...maybe it's just me. Thanks for posting!