Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home Cooking for 2. Green peppers, fresh olives and lots of feta! Only two steps to an amazing looking salad. I have not made this yet but it sounds wonderful. Submitted for Zaar World Tour 2005
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons stuffed green olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 dash oregano
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Just before serving add salad dressing and oregano and toss to coat.
Very very tasty. I love feta cheese so I was specifically looking for a recipe that called for it. I left out the cucumber and black olives and I only sliced up to [big] stuffed olives - I'm not an olive person and I didn't have cucumbers on hand. I doubled up on the feta cheese. I didn't adhere to the exact measurements, I just threw it together, I added onions and yellow pepper because I had those on hand as well. I didn't care for the olives, even the little that I used, so I will leave that out in the future. Next time I will add red onions. I loved loved LOVED this dish...this is definitely a keeper.
An excellent salad. I used olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette and a touch of sugar for the dressing. Very tasty! Made for ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.
I love Greek garden salads and this was perfect and oh so easy. My dressing was olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette. Made for *ZWT 4*