Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) packagefresh Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- crumbled feta cheese
- In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, saute onion in oil, 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add in tomatoes and next 8 ingredients; stir to mix well.
- Bring mixture to a boil; lower heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Add spinach and chopped parsley; stir to mix well.
- Cook 5 more minutes.
- Ladle hot soup into individual bowls and top with feta cheese.
This is a great dish! Delicious, savory, and easy to make. The feta is an amazing finish!