Easy, cheesy egg dish. Found this one in Foodfit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the spinach, season with salt and pepper. Toss quickly until leaves are barely wilted, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
- 3Whisk the eggs, cheese, oregano, salt and pepper together until thoroughly combined.
- 4In an 8" or 10" ovenproof skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil over medium heat.
- 5Add the onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- 6Add the spinach and turn the heat to low.
- 7Add the egg mixture (do not stir) and cook over low heat until the eggs are set, about 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler.
- 8Place the skillet under the broiler for 30 to 45 seconds to finish cooking the top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Frittata With Spinach, Oregano and Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 304.2 mg
- Sodium 380.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.4 g