Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
We eat alot of fish and this is easy to make on a busy day.
Make and share this Greek Flounder recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) flounder fillets
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place fish in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; pour lemon juice mixture over fish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
This is a great recipe. My family loves it. I double the recipe and fish to feed my lot of 5. Very easy and great tasting.
This makes fabulous tasting fish! We really enjoyed this recipe. I left out the oil and cooked the fish, in the dish with the sauce, under the broiler rather than heat up the whole oven. Great!
Very good baked flounder! Thanks Dancer for sharing!