- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) flounder fillets
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place fish in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; pour lemon juice mixture over fish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley.