Recipe by Geema
If you think fish is difficult to make, then this is the recipe for you. Nothing could be easier. I serve this with wilted,garlic spinach and new potatoes.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Hey Geema, this recipe was wonderful. I love that it used very simple ingredients but they all went together in ensemble to create an elegant and flavorful meal. Made a very beautiful presentation. I thought the dill and lemon were especially delicious together. Thanks for the recipe.
- 2 lbs fish fillets (grouper,orange roughy, monk fish,cod, or any firm fleshed fish)
- 1 medium red onions or 1 medium Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the fish in an oiled casserole dish.
- Top the fillets with the onion rounds and sprinkle them with the dill, pepper, parsley, lemon juice, chopped tomato, and feta cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish fillets.