1/1 Photo of Greek Fish Fillets
If you think fish is difficult to make, then this is the recipe for you. Nothing could be easier. I serve this with wilted,garlic spinach and new potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs fish fillets (grouper,orange roughy, monk fish,cod, or any firm fleshed fish)
- 1 medium red onions or 1 medium Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tomato, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place the fish in an oiled casserole dish.
- 3Top the fillets with the onion rounds and sprinkle them with the dill, pepper, parsley, lemon juice, chopped tomato, and feta cheese.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- 5Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish fillets.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Fish Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 141.3 mg
- Sodium 389.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 55.1 g