- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lb cod, rinsed and dried
- spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, and oregano in a small bowl.
- Place fish in 10-inch skillet and pour oil mixture over fish.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes when pierced with a fork Meanwhile, line a plate with spinach leaves.
- Place fish on spinach and pour liquid over the fish.
- Garnish with olives and lemon wedges.