Top Review by Mrs. Jaye
Marinating chicken using marinade of raw chicken is very, very unhealthy and poses a salmonella poisoning risk. Never use reserved marinade from raw chicken to flavor cooked chicken.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
- Seal bag and shake until chicken in well coated.
- Marinate chicken in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from mariinade, reserving marinade.
- Place chicken on a rack in a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat with electric oven door partially opened for about 7 minutes.
- Turn chicken; spoon reserved marinade over chicken and top with feta cheese.
- Broil 7 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with parsley.