Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very tasty Greek inspired burgers.
Make and share this Greek Feta Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 177.44 ml plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 118.29 ml unpeeled cucumber, coarsely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed to a paste
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 236.59 ml zucchini, finely diced
- 118.29 ml crumbled feta
- 78.07 ml finely diced red onion
- 2.46 ml dried marjoram
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 198.44 g jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 sourdough rolls, split
- shredded romaine lettuce
- sliced cucumber
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, cucumbers, garlic and juice; set aside. In another bowl, mix beef, zucchini, feta, onion, marjoram, salt and pepper. Form beef mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties. Coat a grill pan or grill rack with cooking spray. Grill patties over medium-high heat, flipping once, about 5 minutes each side, until internal temperature reaches 160°F Divide roasted peppers evenly among bottom roll halves; top with 1 burger, 1/4 yogurt sauce and lettuce and cucumber, if desired. Top each with other half of roll.