Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very tasty Greek inspired burgers.
Make and share this Greek Feta Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup unpeeled cucumber, coarsely grated
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, crushed to a paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup zucchini, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta
- 1⁄3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 sourdough rolls, split
- shredded romaine lettuce
- sliced cucumber
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, cucumbers, garlic and juice; set aside. In another bowl, mix beef, zucchini, feta, onion, marjoram, salt and pepper. Form beef mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties. Coat a grill pan or grill rack with cooking spray. Grill patties over medium-high heat, flipping once, about 5 minutes each side, until internal temperature reaches 160°F Divide roasted peppers evenly among bottom roll halves; top with 1 burger, 1/4 yogurt sauce and lettuce and cucumber, if desired. Top each with other half of roll.