Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Cooking Light. Posting for ZWT3.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground lamb
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint or 4 teaspoons dried mint flakes
- cooking spray
- 4 (1 1/2 ounce) onion hamburger buns
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Add lamb, cheese, and mint; stir well. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Prepare grill. Place patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until done.