Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has been in my files for awhile. Time to make it!
- 6 ounces feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon black olives, chopped
- Put everything except the olives in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add olives by hand. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fantastic. Made it for a spread before Easter dinner. My dad is Greek and I like to have Greek foods for Easter. Found this and we all loved it except DH who is not real fond of Feta. My dad was even putting it on Greek Easter bread he loved it so much!! Put this on toasted baquettes and used Kalamata olives instead of black olives. Added a little more oil to have a smoother spread. Next time, and there will be a next time, will try blending tomatoes in with the olives by hand. What I had left I brought to the office today and it didn't last long. You need to be a lover of Feta as it has a strong flavor but for those of us who love Feta this is a Fantastic spread.