Recipe by drbellflower
This quick and easy recipe--prepares in less than 10 minutes and cooks in about 5--is so full of flavor. Ground lamb, feta, green olives and fresh herbs make a culinary explosion in you month. Place them on top jasmine rice.
Top Review by chefamy
I cooked this for my family the other night - however i used beef mince i had in the freezer and all black olives - i also made a tomato sauce to have on top and served with a fresh salad - everyone loved them and there was even enough for cold leftovers the next day!
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven's broiler.
- Mix all the ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into medium sized meatballs--no bigger then a golf ball.
- Place the meatballs two inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Broil about 3 inches away from heat until they are golden brown on the top, about 3 to 4 minutes depending on the size of the meatball.
- Turn the ball over and broil the other side.
- Best served on Mediterranean jasmine rice or with cheese crackers and wine, a nice merlot.