Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy to put together and so fresh tasting.
Make and share this Greek Eggplant, Tomato, and Feta Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb eggplant
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 (16 ounce) packagebaked pizza crusts (Boboli)
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Mix together the first 6 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- Cut the eggplant crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Brush both sides of the eggplant with oil; put slices on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Broil for 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Place eggplant evenly over the pizza crust (I sprinkle ever so lightly with salt).
- Top with tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until heated.
- Serve immediately.