Very easy to put together and so fresh tasting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb eggplant
- 1/4 cup olive oil or 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package baked pizza crusts (Boboli)
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1Mix together the first 6 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- 2Cut the eggplant crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 3Brush both sides of the eggplant with oil; put slices on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 4Broil for 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 5Place eggplant evenly over the pizza crust (I sprinkle ever so lightly with salt).
- 6Top with tomato mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until heated.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Eggplant, Tomato, and Feta Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.4
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 948.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: