Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family loves this dressing. I have used it to skewer salami olives cheese and tortalinni on. Over three cheese tortellini and of course over salad greens. Found this on cookingoncloverlane.com. http://cookingoncloverlane.blogspot.com/2008/12/greek-dressing-so-good-you-could-drink.html.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- Mix well.
- Store at room temperature tightly covered.