Recipe by Boomette
This is so simple and yummy. This is something we do always during summer.
Top Review by Nougat
Made this last night to go with chicken on the grill. Very simple, very good. Made as posted except I parboiled the potatoes for about six minutes earlier in the day to give them a head start on the cooking time. Just wrapped them in paper towels and put in the fridge to cool. I used Greek seasoning from the recipe #61579, and it worked great! I can get yummy grilled potatoes without using all that butter, who knew? Will definitely make these again, thanks so much! Oh, and they were done in just under thirty minutes.
- 2 large potatoes, peeled, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- Grease a good quality of foil paper. Add the mixture of potatoes in it and seal it well. Cook about 20 minutes at medium heat on the bbq until potatoes are tender. The time is approximative. It can be 25 minutes. It's always my boyfriend who does it and he said 20-25 minutes. He doesn't really count the time.