- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 10 -20 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (whole) or 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper (whole)
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 3 cups penne pasta or 3 cups rotini pasta
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup romano cheese or 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon Club House Greek seasoning
- 1 red pepper, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 can 375ml black olives, Sliced or Whole,drained
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 (250 g) package feta cheese, cut and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 6 hot Italian sausages or 6 chorizo sausage, cooked and sliced into 1/2 slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a stir fry pan, Saute garlic and Peppers, in oil.
- Add Sausages,Olives and Greek seasoning to warm through.
- Toss hot pasta with garlic mixture, add salt
- Garnish with cheeses, lemon zest ,lemon juice, onion, pepper flakes and parsley.
- Serve immediately in a pre-warmed serving dish.