Recipe by SecondsCount
You will find dozens of uses for this mild-yet-flavorful, fresh and cucumber-cool sauce. Serve as a dip with vegetables, or with lemon-baked chicken, falafel, lentil or veggie burgers. Go Greek, or don't!
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine and refrigerate overnight for flavors to mix. Cucumber will leak liquid, so if it appears dry at first, it is expected.
- Provides per serving: 63 calories, 0 g saturated fat, 1 g monounsaturated fat, 0 g polyunsaturated fat, 4 g of carbohydrate, 0 g of fiber, 8 g of protein, and 36 milligrams of sodium.