Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 2 cucumbers, peeled,sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place tomatoes, cucmbers, onion, olives, cheese and parsley in a bowl.
- Drizzle on the vinegar, oil, and add salt and pepper.
- Toss well.
So good! Used a olive & feta mix from the olive bar at my local grocery store so I was able to get just the amount I needed for this recipe instead of buying the larger, individual containers.
I made this on a Sunday afternoon to take to lunch for the week and it was fabulous! I used fresh tomatoes from the garden and also added a little fresh chopped basil. I added just a pinch of garlic powder and lots of fresh cracked black pepper. This is so good! Healthy and fresh and yummy!
Delicious, and so easy! Used multi-colored cherry tomatoes, so was also very pretty!