1/1 Photo of Greek Cucumber Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 -3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, chickpeas, olives, scallions and parsley in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk together lemon juice, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper for the vinaigrette in a bowl.
- 3Drizzle olive oil into lemon juice mixture in a steady stream.
- 4Stir in mint and adjust seasonings to taste.
- 5Toss salad with vinaigrette just before serving. Serve at room temperature.
- 6Serve with toasted pita bread pieces, if desired.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g