1/1 Photo of Greek Cucumber Dip ( Tzatziki )
1 hr 10 mins
I love gyros and this is a great party dip having the same cool flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Chill in fridge for an hour (or more) before.
- 3serving. Serve with your choice of pita.
- 4chips/or bread, or your fav. party cracker.
- 6Cooking time is chill time.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Cucumber Dip ( Tzatziki )
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.6
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 234.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g