Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love gyros and this is a great party dip having the same cool flavor!
Make and share this Greek Cucumber Dip ( Tzatziki ) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 -3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt (may need to add more)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Chill in fridge for an hour (or more) before.
- serving. Serve with your choice of pita.
- chips/or bread, or your fav. party cracker.
- Cooking time is chill time.
Nice, healthy dip. I used fresh dill, which really made the dip for us. Next time I think I'll use it on some lamb kebabs. Yum! Thanks Stan! Made for PAC Spring 2008.