Recipe by gailanng
Good for lunch or a light side.
Top Review by Chef floWer
The flavours of sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese and fresh basil go very nicely together. The only problem I had was there it was a little lumpy, so next time I'll use a boiling vegetable stock instead of water. I also added the whole onion and garlic into the water to boil because my family doesn't like the taste of raw onions and garlic. Otherwise all three of us ate this serving for six because we really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for posting your recipe gailanng
- 2 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped (divided)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup couscous (dry)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 jumbo black olives
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons greek salad dressing with feta
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the tomatoes, half of the onion and the water to a small bowl and heat in the microwave until boiling. Add the salt and couscous, stir and cover for 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork then add remaining onion, black olives, feta, basil, Greek salad dressing, and garlic.