- (You will need 12 sheets of greaseproof paper (cut in squares)).
- Place all the ingredients in a deep dish and refrigerate, covered, for about half an hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Separate the greaseproof paper into pairs and place the ingredients on six double sheets, making sure a little of each ingredient is included each time. Wrap the paper into packages and tie firmly with kitchen twine.
- Place in a baking tray and roast for 1.5 hours.
- When done, open the packages and serve at once.