A colorful, flavorful salad that used up what I had sitting in the produce drawer. A perfect blend of spicy and tart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop all of the vegetables. My mood detemines the size. Most times they are all diced to between 1/4 and 1/2 inch.
- 2Mix all veggies with black pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
- 3Add olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar.
- 4Adjust the olive oil, lemon juice and red wine to your tastes.
- 5Refrigerate for 1/2 hour to let flavors blend.
- 6Prior to serving, taste and readjust salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Confetti Salad
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 219.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled sweet peppers