Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A colorful, flavorful salad that used up what I had sitting in the produce drawer. A perfect blend of spicy and tart.
- Chop all of the vegetables. My mood detemines the size. Most times they are all diced to between 1/4 and 1/2 inch.
- Mix all veggies with black pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar.
- Adjust the olive oil, lemon juice and red wine to your tastes.
- Refrigerate for 1/2 hour to let flavors blend.
- Prior to serving, taste and readjust salt and pepper to taste.