Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is from "First" magazine. March, 2006.
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough, like Pillsbury
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate bread-stick dough into sticks, cut sticks into thirds.
- Using floured hands, roll into balls.
- In bowl, combine Greek seasoning, walnuts, and seasoned pepper blend.
- Dip balls into melted butter; roll mixture. Bake in muffin cups (3 balls in each) 12 minutes.