Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was the outstanding tasting sample at the January cookoff in Forsyth. IL. I have copyed the recipe exactly as the handout recipe the DMH Wellness Center gave me. www.dmhcares.com
- In a soup pot, heat oil and add chopped onion and turkey.
- Brown meat.
- Add garlic, oregano, thyme, bay leaves and pepper.
- Cook 1 minute or so.
- Add tomatoes with juice, drained chickpeas, drained olives and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Stir well.
- Simmer for about one hour.
- Serve with feta sprinkled on top.