Recipe by heatherondo
Top Review by Acerast
These are yummy and filled with some of our favorite ingredients. Because the filling is rolled up into the cresent rather than enclosed there was some leakage of the filling. Luckily I had lined the baking sheet with parchment paper so clean up wasn't too bad. I would enclose them into little pillows in the future so as not to waste a bit of the filling. Thanks heatherondo.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 -3 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄2 medium yellow onion
- 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cooked chicken, feta cheese, onions, olives, ricotta cheese, Greek seasoning in food processor.
- Blend until it's a chunky mix (if you do not have a food processor, finely mince everything and mix).
- Take crescent rolls, unroll them and separate them.
- Spoon in the mix in to each crescent roll; roll up and bake according to rolls directions.