Greek Chicken With Onions, Oregano, Olives and Feta
- In a large Dutch oven over medium high heat, add the olive oil. Dredge the chicken in the flour using a zip-lock bag. Brown the chicken in the oil for about 5 minutes per side.
- Add the onions and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the broth, lemon juice, tomatoes and juice, and oregano. Bring to a boil, add the olives, reduce heat to low and cover. Allow to simmer on the stove for 45 to 50 minutes until the chicken is very tender. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve in the pot or in a shallow bowl with the crumbled feta on top.
- Serve with orzo, rice or country bread.