Recipe by anniebell
The quality of this dish is dependent upon the quality of the feta cheese. It's important to try to use sheep's milk feta cheese from President.
Top Review by firstname.lastname@example.org
SO Delicious! My husband absolutely loves this recipe, and can't wait for me to make it again. Did not have any olives, so I made the recipe without them. I will be making this again and using the olives next time! Thanks for sharing this recipe! :)
- 2 red bell peppers
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup black olives, pitted, preferably kalamata
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat the bottom of a casserole dish with olive oil. Halve and seed the bell peppers. put in a single layer, face up in the dish.
- Remove excess fat from the chicken thighs, and cut into 1 inch pieces. in a bowl, combine chicken pieces with lemon juice, spices, salt and black olives. place this mixture into the open peppers. Don't worry if some spills out.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and bake, uncovered, for 1 hour at 400°F.