Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes Serves 4
Make and share this Greek Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken broth and chicken in saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil. Poach chicken until barely cooked through. Shred.
- Return chicken to broth and add rice.
- In small bowl dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup water. Whisk in eggs, lemon juice and oregano.
- Remove about 1 cup broth from saucepan and whisk into egg mixture. Return to saucepan and stir well.
- Heat until broth is thickened and creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve garnished with parsley.