The lemon and herb dressing perfectly polishes this 6 ingredient salad!
Make and share this Greek Chicken Salad with Lemon-Herb Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Salad: Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss with Lemon-Herb Dressing; top with feta cheese.
- Serve with toasted pita bread triangles.
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings Lemon-Herb Dressing: Whisk together all ingredients until well blended; chill.
- Yield: about 3/4 cup.