Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup diced seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise,oregano, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken mixture and toss well.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
Substituted Greek for plain yogurt and used 4 large pressed garlic cloves. Served with pita bread and Greek Walnut Honey Cake (Greek Honey Walnut Cake). Very flavorful. Made 6 overstuffed pitas.
domestic angel made this for zwt9 Greece it was deliciously simple with all ingredients on hand...great flavor..tastes even better the next day as it made a lot for two people .it will be great to use with multi grain wraps as well..thanks for the great recipe paula
I haven't even refrigerated this yet, but it tastes delicious! I halved the recipe & left out the olives. Thank you!!! Going to stuff this salad in some homemade pocket pitas...Can't wait for dinner tonight:)