Greek chicken salad -- I love Feta cheese and this is a nice low fat meal.
Make and share this Greek Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon (finely grated peel and juice)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 6 oz each
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive, pitted
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- Combine oil, lemon peel, juice, garlic, oregano, and pepper. Pour marinade over chicken and cover well.
- Place in a sealed container and refrigerate overnight.
- Spray nonstick cooking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink inside.
- Arrange lettuce in salad bowls and combine with olives, feta cheese, and onion.
- Serve with chicken on top.