1/1 Photo of Greek Chicken Salad
Greek chicken salad -- I love Feta cheese and this is a nice low fat meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon (finely grated peel and juice)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, 6 oz each
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive, pitted
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- 1Combine oil, lemon peel, juice, garlic, oregano, and pepper. Pour marinade over chicken and cover well.
- 2Place in a sealed container and refrigerate overnight.
- 3Spray nonstick cooking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Cook chicken until no longer pink inside.
- 5Arrange lettuce in salad bowls and combine with olives, feta cheese, and onion.
- 6Serve with chicken on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.1
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 204.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese