Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe out of a newspaper years ago and it has been a family favorite ever since. I get many requests for this.
- 3 cups chicken, boiled and chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 2⁄3 cup black olives, sliced
- 4 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, cucumber, feta cheese, and olives; set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, stir together mayonaisse, yogurt, oregano, garlic, and parsley.
- Add dressing to large mixing bowl.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill.
YUMMY! Will be making this alot this summer. Thanks so much!
Got this recipe in a magazine years ago and it has been my go to recipe since. Whenever I have served it, everyone ask for the recipe.
This is a definite 5 star recipe and one I'll be making again! I loved the flavour from the yoghurt (I used low fat) and the other flavours balanced together perfectly. I added some baby plum tomatoes but waited until just before serving so they wouldn't make the dressing too thin. I could see lemon juice working brilliantly with this! Thanks for a super recipe!