My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted & divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, minced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1Dice 6 olives, set aside.
- 2Process remaining 6 olives, bread crumbs, tomatoes, zest, garlic & oregano in a food processor until minced.
- 3Using a meat mallet, pound chicken between plastic wrap to a thickness of 1/4".
- 4Spread olive-tomato filling on chicken.
- 5Roll chicken & secure with toothpicks.
- 6Saute roulades in oil in a large nonstick skillet over mediium-high heat until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
- 7Remove roulades to a plate.
- 8Add onion to skillet, saute 2 minutes.
- 9Add wine, cook until liquid is reduced by half, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 10Add broth and bring mixture to a boil, add diced olives and roulades.
- 11Cover skillet and reduce heat.
- 12Simmer for 10 minutes then remove roulades to a plate.
- 13Whisk together lemon juice & cornstarch and stir into sauce in skillet, simmer 1 minute.
- 14Slice roulades and serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Roulades W/White Wine Reduction
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 995.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 31.3 g