- 4 pita breads
- 2 tomatoes, very thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced roasted chicken breast
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Place the pita on a greased baking sheet; arrange the tomato slices on top of each pita in an overlapping circular pattern.
- Distribute the chicken, feta, green onions, garlic, olives and oregano over the pizzas.
- Bake until cheese melts and the pita bread crisps, about 8 minutes.