Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 mins
Fast and easy dinner.
Make and share this Greek Chicken Pita Pizzas recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pita breads
- 2 tomatoes, very thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced roasted chicken breast
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Place the pita on a greased baking sheet; arrange the tomato slices on top of each pita in an overlapping circular pattern.
- Distribute the chicken, feta, green onions, garlic, olives and oregano over the pizzas.
- Bake until cheese melts and the pita bread crisps, about 8 minutes.
This dish truly was easy and quick. It is also very delicious! My husband and I like it for lunch or dinner.
Brilliant! Pita bread makes a great little pizza crust, and I loved the usage of tomato slices in place of sauce. This was so easy and good, I will definitely make it again. Since I am a vegetarian, I omitted the chicken and I added some quartered marinated artichoke hearts.
These were great! Very simple preperation and restaurant quality results! I used whole wheat pitas and roma tomatoes. I don't recommend leaving out any of the ingredients listed. Thank you!