Cucina Casalingo's Note:
Greek Chicken Pasta
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb uncooked pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion (or white)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 2 lemons, wedged, for garnish
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- 3Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add garlic and onion, and saute for 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in the chicken.
- 6Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- 7Reduce heat to medium-low, and add the artichoke hearts, tomato, feta cheese, parsley, lemon juice, oregano and cooked pasta.
- 8Stir until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 9Remove from heat, season to taste with salt and pepper, and garnish with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 390.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 48.7 g