Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a FABULOUS pasta dish that's good both warm and cold and with or without chicken. We leave out the parsley, but that's a personal taste preference. It makes a lot and it's quite impressive to serve!
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 12 -16 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 (3 ounce) package grape tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- Mix first 8 ingredients together and set aside.
- Boil or pan fry chicken breasts, then dice into bite size pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Toss together all other ingredients with cooked pasta, chicken ( if using), and mixed sauce.