Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 450 calories, 40g protein, 9.5g net carbs, 27g fat, 142mg cholesterol, 661mg sodium
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml white wine
- 78.07 ml sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 907.18 g roma tomatoes, seeded and quartered lengthwise
- 453.59 g can black olives, drained
- 236.59 ml crumbled feta cheese
- Add all ingredients, except the chicken, roma tomatoes, olives, and feta to the crockpot. Stir well to combine.
- Add chicken thighs, roma tomatoes, and olives to the mixture and stir together.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Before serving, transfer chicken pieces to individual plates using tongs.
- Stir in the feta cheese, then spoon the the tomato-feta mixture over the chicken.