Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 450 calories, 40g protein, 9.5g net carbs, 27g fat, 142mg cholesterol, 661mg sodium
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 lbs roma tomatoes, seeded and quartered lengthwise
- 1 (16 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Add all ingredients, except the chicken, roma tomatoes, olives, and feta to the crockpot. Stir well to combine.
- Add chicken thighs, roma tomatoes, and olives to the mixture and stir together.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Before serving, transfer chicken pieces to individual plates using tongs.
- Stir in the feta cheese, then spoon the the tomato-feta mixture over the chicken.