Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from my good friend Nicole. She invited us to dinner one night when she prepared it and gave me the recipe before we moved.. My family really likes it! You can add bread crumbs to the top if you like and I have even added more mushrooms and a little hot sauce to kick it up, but that's personal taste.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta (spinach egg noodles are best)
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can black olives (chopped & only use 1/2 of can)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (reduced sodium works well)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese (cut in cubes)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Cook Chicken breasts in pot of boiling water with 1 tablespoons chicken bullion.
- When chicken is cooked through, remove from water, cool and cut in cubes.
- Place pasta in pot of boiling chicken water and cook al dente.
- Saute mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, butter, worchestershire sauce, soy sauce & Greek seasoning. Add olives and garlic and heat through.
- Add cheese and chicken to saute mixture. Heat over medium heat until cheese is melted. Add pasta. Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake in greased 9x13 dish @ 350 degrees until bubbly.