Milkman's Daughter's Note:
This recipe came from my good friend Nicole. She invited us to dinner one night when she prepared it and gave me the recipe before we moved.. My family really likes it! You can add bread crumbs to the top if you like and I have even added more mushrooms and a little hot sauce to kick it up, but that's personal taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta (spinach egg noodles are best)
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can black olives (chopped & only use 1/2 of can)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (reduced sodium works well)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese (cut in cubes)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1Cook Chicken breasts in pot of boiling water with 1 tablespoons chicken bullion.
- 2When chicken is cooked through, remove from water, cool and cut in cubes.
- 3Place pasta in pot of boiling chicken water and cook al dente.
- 4Saute mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, butter, worchestershire sauce, soy sauce & Greek seasoning. Add olives and garlic and heat through.
- 5Add cheese and chicken to saute mixture. Heat over medium heat until cheese is melted. Add pasta. Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- 6Bake in greased 9x13 dish @ 350 degrees until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.1
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 127.4 mg
- Sodium 2088.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 41.3 g