Recipe by Lightly Toasted
Yummy, easy, and NO clean-up! what more can you ask for? I got this recipe from the Reynolds Wrap Kitchen.....it even impressed my difficult-to-impress parents! I've included directions to cook on the grill or in the oven. Either way, NO clean-up!
Top Review by Mamaruti
Delicious!!!!!!!!!!! It smelled so good while I was grilling that I figured all the neighbors were jealous. It tasted just as wonderful. I added just a few drops of lemon juice. This chicken dish was so easy to make. My husband was impressed - even with the leftovers the next day. I'll definitely be making this again. Thanks Elissa!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken breasts, cut into strips (4)
- 2 cups green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 (15 ounce) candiced tomatoes with onion and garlic
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, greens beans, tomatoes, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Tear off 4 12x18 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- (or use those nifty Hot-Bags!) Center one fourth of chicken mixture on each sheet.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold.
- Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- OVEN: Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- GRILL 10-14 minutes over medium high heat in covered grill.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.