Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 mins
This recipe is adapted from a recipe provided by Reynolds Kitchens. I love packet cooking; prep and cleanup are so easy. I will post several other of my favorite packet recipes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 cups fresh green beans or 2 cups frozen green beans or 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes with onion and garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese
- Tear heavy duty foil into four (12 X 18 inch) pieces.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Combine chicken,green beans, tomatoes, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Center 1/4 of chicken mixture on each sheet of foil.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat to circulate. Repeat to make 4 packets.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes at 450 degrees.