Greek Chicken and Spinach Rice Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an ovenproof 10-inch skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Add onion, and coat onion with cooking spray. Cook and stir 4 minutes or until translucent. Add water, spinach, rice, salt and ground red pepper. Stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with salt and place chicken tenders on top in a single layer, sprinkle with Greek seasoning and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and rice is tender.
- Remove foil and evenly drizzle with oil all over.
- Serve with lemon wedges.